Thread: 2024 WR Class
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2024, 02:19 PM   #2339
MVP

I still think Franklin could/should be our guy. If he's with Andy and Pat I don't think he can fail. Would be great in an offense where he doesn't need to be #1, just another weapon. Been thinking about that gauntlet drill, where he was winding all over the line and lots of people knocked him for that... but aren't WR's supposed to go to the ball? ...Is it possible he's been coached to step into the catch? Or just not run the gauntlet before, feels like folks are doubting him a bit but I could imagine him being the guy that breaks out a bit his rookie year as long as he's in the right offense.

I'm under the impression any WR the Lions, 49'ers or Chiefs take in the first 2 rounds will end up being solid due to the offense they're in.

Last edited by Couch-Potato; 03-31-2024 at 02:36 PM..
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.