View Single Post
Old 03-31-2024, 01:43 AM   #5251
MVP

Is there a double standard for men and women in this regard? I mean if the case was a 25 year old male coach who invited a 17 year old girl to his house would CP feel differently?

Of course I also recognize many on CP wish this thread would get deleted of which I also sympathize. But since it's here my question remains...

Is the double standard real or not? Do women get lighter sentences or is it equal? In today's world it's kind of hard to tell sometimes.
ThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote