Thread: Other Sports Caitlin Clark is ****ing awesome
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2024, 10:29 PM   #917
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger View Post
So Clark, Reese, Juju and Paige all made it through to the next round and are set to face off. The hype around Iowa versus LSU is already building on social media. And the Paige versus Juju marchup is gonna be a very intriguing contest between two elite guards.

Most of the games in this round were close contests. Even Carolina were pushed hard. It seems obvious that they will be in the final but Texas could be a tough out for them tbh.

Regardless a matchup of Clark or Reese vs Juju or Paige in the semi-finals would also be great to see. I think Clark is under the most pressure out of all of them tbh. Reese already has a ring, Juju is just 18 in her debut season, and Paige just came back from injury and still has another year in college left. Clark losing to Reese two years running would be rough for her I think.

Who cares
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote