View Single Post
Old 03-30-2024, 06:50 PM   #259
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler View Post
So essentially a shittier version of Deanthony Thomas, and he will be ritualistically slaughtered every time he sees the field, because the only time he's on the field it will be a play for him specifically.

"shittier"? I don't know. Maybe. I guess we'll see sooner or later. But as someone already said, every year there are dozens of guys drafted because they're fast, and those guys usually played football in HS and college, and most of them can't play at the NFL level, so I'm not exactly holding my breath with this guy.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.