Thread: Other Games hey bwillie want to get stacked?
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2024, 01:53 PM   #13
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdj23 View Post
The bigger games up at Hollywood are all bored regs trying new shit it seems. One day they'll all play plo, then the next day 1-3 and then the next day 2-5.

Where do all the giant games in KC wind up going? Do the players go broke or do they move back to home games? Hollywood used to have a 50/100 mixed and 5/10 NLH and ive seen 25/50 PLO and up to 100/200 omaha (limit?) run consistently when ameristar still had a room.
We used to play 25/50 NL on Wednesdays around 2015 or 2016 but PLO quickly destroyed it and took over. I do not play PLO but there were a few whales that big PLO revolved around for a few years. Pros would fly in even to play in it. Whales are attracted to PLO cuz they feel like they have a chance. I do know there are a couple of pretty big PLO private games and some 5/10 NL private game in Leawood.

Nowadays NL is kind of back in KC. Usually there is some form of 2/5+ available always Wed and Thurs and most Fridays and Saturdays.

If I could ever convince my GF to move to LA, Vegas, Tampa, Ft Lauderdale, Chicago, Philly, PHX I could make alot more money playing live poker since they always have some sort of big NL game.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.