View Single Post
Old 03-29-2024, 10:29 PM   #233
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie View Post
A player can only be elevated from the practice squad a certain number of times, I think 3. Plus if he's any good somebody will probably try and sign him.

I would guess if he makes the team this year it'll be because he's a 4-phase special teamer. I know somebody said earlier that tackling wasn't his strong suit in rugby, but does have the experience doing it. With his athleticism he could be useful on kick coverage teams.
for regular players. Not for this exception. That’s the whole reason for the exception. They want these guys making it on teams. Part of the whole NFL strategy to take the game global.

They can do whatever they want with him without consideration of roster spots.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.