View Single Post
Old 03-29-2024, 07:04 PM   #77
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
According to Skyy himself he spent a ton of time last offseason working on his craft, to no avail. People have to get past the idea that he has some kernel of NFL level capability in him. He just doesn't have the requisite physical gifts/talents to be an NFL WR. Wish he did, but the fact is he doesn't. Time to move on, though I know Andy won't. He'll bring him back this year (and next) because he hates to just give up on a player.
Id still want to be with my qb.

Everyone’s training in the offseason. Even high school athletes.

I highly
Doubt skyy knows he has no talent so he’s given up on flying to Texas to catch balls from mahomes.

Hollywood brown did it first thing after signing.
xztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about