View Single Post
Old 03-29-2024, 10:46 AM   #12
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
You said it yourself. Your "little girls". Not your little boys. Your little girls. That's what they do.

I don't mean that Caleb literally sucks cock because he paints his nails. I'm just saying, as a man, it is objectively gay (meaning effeminate) when you combine the painted nails, pink phone, etc.

Even most girls would say that is pretty gay. Why is that so controversial?
Gay doesn't mean effeminate. Also I don't consider having painted nails as being gay. I don't know very many gay men, but the ones I do know sure as shit don't paint their nails, so I fail to see how it is gay. I'd consider is abnormal or weird for a guy to paint his nails, but only be ause it's not a societal norm.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.