View Single Post
Old 03-29-2024, 10:01 AM   #11
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Since when does painting your nails equal being gay?

And that sentence is pretty hilarious. I'd love him all the same BUT.
I said that painting your nails doesn't mean you literally suck cock, but if your son likes to pain his finger nails and wear pink at a very young age, there's a decent chance that he's gay (hence "and he's gay").

I've just been waiting for you to attack my character over this. It is completely ****ing normal for a straight man to prefer his son not be gay. There are multiple reasons for that beyond just being an ignorant bigot. Seriously, go **** yourself for that last part. You can be such a virtue signaling bundle of sticks. Guaranteed you're a little bitch in real life. Your wife 100% wears the pants.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote