View Single Post
Old 03-27-2024, 08:14 PM   #435
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan View Post
Yeah sorry I don’t subscribe to those reports.

I know what economists say but there are intangible things that sports brings to a community that are extremely valuable that can’t be measured in dollars and cents.

If you want to look at it through that lense then that is certainly a legitimate perspective if you’re only interested in the financial aspect of it.

Also the Chiefs aren’t going anywhere but I don’t know why anyone thinks the Royals aren’t gone without a new ballpark because they are.
All this round will do is bring the Royals back to the table with a more detailed plan next year
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.