Thread: Other Sports Caitlin Clark is ****ing awesome
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2024, 02:49 AM   #895
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
If not for the injuries people were hyping up Paige Bueckers before clark was a thing. Clark and Watkins can take over games, but Bueckers might be the best one to lead a team if you surround her with talent.
I have said before that I think Paige Bueckers is the best all around female player I have ever seen.

Before the injuries she was incredible. She could really shoot, and score almost at will, she was a great distributor of the ball, and was a slick passer, and defensively she was great at on the ball defense, she was great at anticipating passing lanes and collecting steals, and was a very good rebounder for her size and position.

I think she can get back to being the best, but when I watch her now, I will admit that I am cringing the entire time, because I just am so afraid of another injury. It's like watching Jamaal Charles after he came back the second time; I held my breath every time he planted to make a cut, or to stop quickly, etc. because I was constantly waiting for, and expecting the next injury.
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.