Thread: Other Sports Caitlin Clark is ****ing awesome
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2024, 06:11 PM   #891
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
Granted I don’t follow a ton of women’s bball, but I get the sense Reese is a notch below. I think she’s surrounded by a lot of talent and that’s what makes it a tough out. But those other 3 seem like they’re on a different level as far as individual play goes. But yeah I think any of these 3 against the team of lsu and South Carolina is going to be super interesting
Reese is a different type of player than the other three. She's a forward and the others are guards. Reese is a great defender, rebounder and does a lot of damage scoring in the paint. That's why she's a double-double machine. So she's great at things the other three don't really focus on.

Reese is like Giannis and the other three are more Doncic.

Oh and Clark vs Reese has history to it too for obvious reasons after what happened in last year's final.
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.