Thread: Other Sports Caitlin Clark is ****ing awesome
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2024, 05:41 PM   #890
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger View Post
The great thing is if things fall in place we might get to see..

Clark vs Angel Reese

And

Juju vs Paige

In the next round!!..that would be epic but they all have some tough matchups coming up tbh.
Granted I don’t follow a ton of women’s bball, but I get the sense Reese is a notch below. I think she’s surrounded by a lot of talent and that’s what makes it a tough out. But those other 3 seem like they’re on a different level as far as individual play goes. But yeah I think any of these 3 against the team of lsu and South Carolina is going to be super interesting
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.