View Single Post
Old 03-26-2024, 12:19 PM   #216
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy View Post
You're entitled to your opinion.

End of the day the rule is changed and there is nothing I can do about it. It is what it is. I'm just voicing my opinion on here. You don't like it? Oh well.

Injuries are a part of the game. It's unfortunate but it's reality. No one is putting a gun to these guys heads and forcing them to play. Constantly changing the rules to make the game less physical will eventually turn the game into the XFL or arena football league where offenses dominate and defenses are simply an afterthought.

Don't worry the NFL will turn into flag football soon enough. I'm sure you'll be very happy about that.
When you're done showing how much you know about football, read my post above.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.