View Single Post
Old 03-26-2024, 12:09 PM   #215
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
The people who know me know what level of football I played at chump. The person in this room who hasn't played might just be the one I'm responding to. Your football knowledge is about zero.
You're entitled to your opinion.

End of the day the rule is changed and there is nothing I can do about it. It is what it is. I'm just voicing my opinion on here. You don't like it? Oh well.

Injuries are a part of the game. It's unfortunate but it's reality. No one is putting a gun to these guys heads and forcing them to play. Constantly changing the rules to make the game less physical will eventually turn the game into the XFL or arena football league where offenses dominate and defenses are simply an afterthought.

Don't worry the NFL will turn into flag football soon enough. I'm sure you'll be very happy about that.
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.