View Single Post
Old 03-25-2024, 02:34 PM   #158
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Again, look at the tape and explain how the defense is supposed to make those tackles?

I mean I get it’s a dangerous tackle. What I don’t get is exactly how the defenders are supposed to make those tackles differently without giving up more yards or possibly even a TD.
https://youtu.be/5KJ9mCbS3rU?si=078ye8udUjAAh9oT
This is a pretty interesting video looking at it from a rugby perspective. The main theme is just trying to avoid tackles that put lots of pressure on the knees and lower body. Football is of course a different animal but a lot of interesting thoughts here.

Every time I see a guys legs pinned under with upper body twisting I cringe.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote