Thread: Chiefs Sneed traded to Titans
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2024, 11:28 AM   #795
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler View Post
Did you revisit what was taking place on the football field when you had that take?

The Kansas City Chiefs were off to a historically bad start under Spags at the time he was under fire. Sticking to his guns on guys like Hitchens, Sorenson, Niemann, and playing Chris Jones out of position with no adequate replacement in the middle led to a 100% red zone failure rate for what was it, 8 games?

Reach the 20, you're guaranteed points.

The decisions that Steve Spagnuolo was making with the personnel group that he had simply were not good decisions at the time, and he was rightfully criticized at the time.

How anyone would fault themselves for wanting a guy fired for putting out an NFL historically bad product is beyond me.

Andy stuck with his guy because that's what he does, and some players were added, some players got more time in the game, and some players got broomed and it all worked out later.

But make no mistake about it, anyone wanting Spags fired for that abysmal performance wasn't wrong. The NFL is a what have you done for me lately business, and at that time he was under fire, he was doing a horrific job with the defense.

There's no shame in calling it out. He sucked.
Sticking to his guns? I dont think Spags even had a choice with the cards he was dealt. Those guys were well past their expiration date but who the hell did he have on the team to replace them?
Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote