Thread: Life Old People Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2024, 02:49 PM   #718
pew pew madafakas

Quote:
Originally Posted by seclark View Post
Not yet, I’m going to make my wife happy and she’s taking off work so far to come with me. I’ve gone twice so far. Had to take a break for my infusion last week.
They made me sing “happy birthday”, and a lot of other cheesey shit. Makes me want to get high and drink.
sec
Ok here's what you do.

Text this panel a picture of a plain brown paper bag a couple of times up to 10. Wait a day or 2 without responding. Then at the next meeting when they ask about the paper bag, whip out a picture of your freshly shaven scrotum.

And tersly tell them LOUDLY in your angry why do you want me to sing hbd voice...and throw a few practice loops before you go in to nail it, and say...

I WAS TRYING TO SEND YOU A PICTURE OF MY SACK!!!!!
Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote