Thread: 2024 WR Class
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2024, 02:48 PM   #2259
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato View Post
Who do you think we'd target?
Idk, I talked myself into liking the Skyy Moore pick. While I am not willing to completely write him off, I wonder if there isn't a lesson to be learned there about players without sufficient processing power to thoroughly learn and understand the offense; especially relative to defensive reads that Mahomes is making. I would want the Chiefs to deep dive Burton's football intelligence especially given the lack of wisdom he reportedly demonstrated on and off the field. I haven't watched much Burton though, tbh.

I do think there is a case to be made for going full ****ing bore on the offensive weapons in this class and worry about tackle next year - though I think an understanding of what next year's class looks like would really inform that decision. I am also reticent to invest significant resources in a slot-like guy, which this class has in abundance, simply because you have Rice already as a big slot and I felt like all his impact plays came from that role.

The Chiefs have a really good opportunity here to grab a true X, a true Z, and I love how Johnny Wilson projects as a TE in the passing game. If you can hit on some of these weapons and lock up 4 years of control, I see a real path for cost effective continuation of the dynasty.
Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote