Thread: Life Old People Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2024, 02:42 PM   #715
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaChief58 View Post
80's music for the most part was weird. There will never be another decade better than the 70's

https://giphy.com/gifs/cryptomkg-com...gr7btF2cbLXKTz
I'd say that 75% or more of what I listen to is from the mid-70s to the mid-80s. Which isn't surprising, because my age during that time was 10 to 20. My musical tastes were pretty much set in stone at that point. The late 80s was still okay for rock, although the decent stuff started to dwindle. And rock for the most part died a horrible death in the early 90s with the advent of grunge. One more ****ing reason to hate Seattle.

It's funny, though, how much staying power music from this era has. When I was a kid, "classic" rock stations were playing stuff from the 50s and early 60s, which at the time was 20 years old or less. Now, classic rock stations are still playing the stuff I grew up with that's 40 or 50 years old.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.