Thread: 2024 WR Class
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2024, 02:25 PM   #2256
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato View Post
That extra 3rd gives us a lot of flexibility to target "our guy" in the late 1st - end of the 2nd, but hard to get a consensus on who that guy would be lol

If I had to choose one guy I think we'd take, it might be Burton.
Burton would be in line potentially with the Peters and Tyreek pick - 1st round talent with a 10 cent brain. I think I would not hate the pick in the early third - but also, in this class, why bother? He may even go later than projected by that logic. Just stream of consciousness typing here.
Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.