Thread: Chiefs Sneed traded to Titans
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2024, 10:48 AM   #705
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni View Post
I don't know what to tell you guys. Do you not realize future picks hold less value at the moment? I thought that was common knowledge.
I think everyone understands that concept, what is debatable is HOW MUCH more value a 2024 pick has. Calling it a 4th rnd pick is hyperbolic...it could only credibly be considered a 4th rnd pick if Tenn makes the playoffs and next year's draft class is once-a-decade weak. Tennessee could just as likely win 5 games (stout conference, Levis could bust), and next year's draft class could be better than average and that 3rd could land quality closer to a 2nd than 4th.
Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.