View Single Post
Old 03-23-2024, 03:50 PM   #266
Greatest QB Duo of 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
I know rival fans (mostly Missouri) who watch regular season Kansas games that aren't even important, much less March Madness games. Hell, they even watch Kansas football games and then post about it on social media if Kansas loses. And this is now 10+ years since they've been division rivals.

It's a strange obsession.

Yeah, I'll watch UK/Oakland and laugh because it's insane basketball during March Madness with 3 other games on at the same time, or the last 10 minutes of Norfolk St/Missouri because it's great drama (and ****ing hilarious)... but, I'm not tuning into the SECN on a Tuesday night in November to check in on them.
That’s fair.

I don’t hate watch other teams either, I do laugh too when other teams lose. Seeing opposing fanbase tweets are pretty awesome after a loss.
Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.