Thread: 2024 WR Class
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2024, 10:33 PM   #2230
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
Have you? I don't think you have. He beat McKinstry ONCE and he beat Arnold TWICE. One of the plays against Arnold was a penalty where he did beat Arnold handedly. His big-play, deep TD was against TREY AMOS which accounted for 50% of his yardage. He also fumbled in that game.

Tell me again what I do and don't watch. Please.
He beat Arnold for two holds - beat him badly enough that Arnold is hanging on for dear life. His speed plays. Maybe not 4.34 - but fast enough to win in man coverage in the NFL.
Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.