Thread: Chiefs Sneed traded to Titans
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2024, 09:44 PM   #195
In Search of a Life

I think it’s pretty simple. If Wayne Morris had hit then we wouldn’t need the money for a vet LT which is where this money is going to go. It also makes it much easier to sign Creed and Bolton. We’re drafting an OG to replace either Thuney or Trey Smith.

I have been clear that the opportunity to keep a super team together is worth the pain down the road but Veach clearly intends to keep this going thru the draft.

Or maybe there’s a problem with Sneed that we don’t know about.

Anyway, good for Sneed getting paid and I think players will appreciate how we treat our best players.
RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote