Thread: Left Tackles
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2024, 07:56 PM   #161
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 View Post
Would you guys take Mims in the first round? He looks like a complete boom/bust prospect. It's doubtful he could start in year one with only 8 starts at RT in his career.
I would. He’s massive and can move. He comes across as intelligent. YouTube his interviews. He’s bigger than Orlando brown jr. He’s built solid. With the work that he’s done on his body and in his workouts, he doesn’t appear to be lazy. He had 5.07 40 at his size and he didn’t look flabby when he ran it. I’d move up like we did for mcduffie and get Mims. I’d also bring in a vet LT like smith to compete with him.
kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.