Thread: 2024 WR Class
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2024, 04:57 PM   #2225
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
I'm not making it personal, I"m telling you it's a lazy ****ing take that has been regurgitated ad nauseum. I can make it ****ing personal for you though if you want.

How many catches did he torch Arnold for in that game? Let's start with your astute analysis of that, then we'll get personal because I have no real ****s to give in life.
Bro have you even watched? Maybe the reason it's regurgitated is because it is both consequential and true. Are you just running around assuming that everyone borrowed the take and can't independently review a game and agree on a conclusion
Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote