View Single Post
Old 03-21-2024, 02:12 PM   #326
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Very good article, LOVE it. That said this quote concerns me:

"Sherman said during a news conference at Kauffman Stadium. “It’s really, really hard to draft and develop generational talent in this business, and it’s even harder to keep them in the same uniform, and that’s what this is really all about.”"

For the Royals it has been, I'm not sure it's as bad for other teams that are willing to pay to keep their talent and buy other team's talent. So it's wonderful that we kept Witt, but how many teams fear us buying their known/demonstrated talent to surround Witt with?

Maybe I'm asking the wrong question, perhaps the better question is how much cash has he told the team they have to shop and retain talent with?

And I'm actually a bit surprised at how emotional the topic is. Yikes..
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.