View Single Post
Old 03-21-2024, 12:27 PM   #279
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
That sounds about right as far as paved parking. When you add in grassy areas which are uncountable that increases some of the parking area. And there are fully paved large area bus parking that are unstriped and uncountable.

Populous Architecture said earlier that 40000 parking spaces are available within 15 minute walking distance of the proposed new site. I would imagine they walked that back some today. They already had to somewhat weeks ago. They were asked if those were available anytime spaces. They admitted no but that they are usually open in evening and on weekends lol.
Yeah, I know there are a ton of surface lots (whether they're available to the public or not), but that number does seem awfully high.

Seems strange they would quote a number that's so far off from what they actually need.... I mean, I know the dating scene in KC is kind of rough, but would expect some people to drive with SOs/spouses/family.

And then given the number of people terrified of downtown, there's a subset who will use the buddy system and drive together.

If the stadium seats only 35k, not sure why they just wouldn't use a realistic number for how many they need plus some.... parking won't be nearly as bad as some are saying, but needlessly lying like it's a parking lot mecca is dumb.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.