View Single Post
Old 03-21-2024, 10:43 AM   #261
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
So apparently the royals architect called a news conference today at 11 am. They are going I am told to explain some things including how they will deal with parking.

I am unable to see that one did anyone catch it?

It has been said by Sherman there are easily 40,000 parking spots within the area of the proposed stadium. I would love to see where he is coming up with this figure.
Parking is available but it definitely wouldn't be convenient for the average doofus.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.