Old 03-21-2024, 08:29 AM   #160
In Search of a Life

DAY 1 TACKLE PROSPECTS
Tier 1 (Top LT Prospects)
1. Alt
2. Latham
3. Fashanu
4. ERIC FISHER FALLS HERE

Tier 2 (Top RT prospects, questions as to if they can play LT)
5. Fuaga
6. Guyton

Tier 3 (This is where the fun starts, and in no particular order)
7. Mims - looks like a prototypical tackle, but only started 8 of 30 games. Is a team really going to invest a first round pick on such limited actual playing time? Can a team afford to burn a first round pick on someone so raw?

8. Suamataia - another developmental guy that looks the part. Can't even legally buy a beer yet. Same as Mims, can a team afford to take a LT in the first round when you know the player is going to have to realistically sit a year to learn and then take his lumps in year 2?

9. Blake Fisher - I like him a lot more than most. Very good right tackle, and I think he has enough athleticism to switch to left.

10. Morgan - More experienced than some others in this group, looks versatile but supposedly has bad hands.

11. Paul - I think he has 40+ starts at LT, but his criticism is a lack of power that shows in the run game. (I've seen him ranked equally with Morgan and other sites have him as a day 3 guy. I have no idea, but assume his experience at LT will push him up a little).
Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.