View Single Post
Old 03-20-2024, 09:51 PM   #418
SNAP THE ****ING BALL!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GabyKeepsMeWarm View Post
Unless you have to check a bag. I've flown Spirit once. Ten years ago, and to date they're the only airline to misplace my luggage. My luggage was found and delivered to me a day before my return flight. When I check in the following day, they wanted to charge me again for checking my luggage. After a quick chat with their supervisor, they did waive the fee. But if I remember right, it was something silly like $85 for my checked bag. I'm guessing that fee is probably double now.
Oh yeah, with Spirit you have to carry on and go absolutely no frills. It's basically the modern equivalent of stowing away in the cargo hold, but it saves some money.
kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.