View Single Post
Old 03-20-2024, 08:02 AM   #1768
Veteran

Not really a Cardinals specific post but how many casual baseball fans do you think know the season started in the middle of the night and is officially underway? Hell, I fashion myself as MORE than a casual fan and even I had no idea until I was scrolling Twitter at 4am and saw a few of the baseball writers I follow discussing it.

Does the MLB have 3rd graders or octogenarians running their marketing department? Either makes sense but nothing else really does. And for a multi-billion dollar entity it continues to blow my mind how freaking bad they are at promoting their sport. And this isn't even getting into the fact that its STILL, years into the age of streaming, nearly impossible for entire markets to simply watch their own hometown teams freaking games on television. Just asinine and it's like they don't even try to get better at it! This isn't some new issue that snuck up on them. I'm closer and closer every year to not even looking at box scores anymore.
blake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli