View Single Post
Old 03-19-2024, 08:25 PM   #716
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
I'm sure he will be. I think you look like an asshat with the constant revisionist history though, honestly. Imagine if staylor, pugs, DJ, myself, etc started doing the same shit? I'd say we got more than a few right over the years.

OMG remember when I was totally on Stefon Diggs? Remember when I pounded the table for Mahomes all offseason? Remember when I kept saying we needed to trade up for Darrisaw? Sound stupid? Yeah. It does.

You win some and you lose some. Just stay on your opinion without the added bullshit and you'll get more respect rather than looking condescending.

You might want to read what I was responding to.

Where someone said I was making it up and to “show my work”.

He asked for it. So I showed my work.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.