View Single Post
Old 03-19-2024, 08:20 PM   #715
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
Shakir is better.

It will be obvious by the end of this year.
I'm sure he will be. I think you look like an asshat with the constant revisionist history though, honestly. Imagine if staylor, pugs, DJ, myself, etc started doing the same shit? I'd say we got more than a few right over the years.

OMG remember when I was totally on Stefon Diggs? Remember when I pounded the table for Mahomes all offseason? Remember when I kept saying we needed to trade up for Darrisaw? Sound stupid? Yeah. It does.

You win some and you lose some. Just stay on your opinion without the added bullshit and you'll get more respect rather than looking condescending.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote