View Single Post
Old 03-19-2024, 02:56 PM   #3
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallymo View Post
I am a firm believer that MVS could not catch over the shoulder. He pirouetted on every deep ball to be able to face it incoming. What use is the speed without maximizing its benefit?
Hill didn't do it very well either, though.

Not a lot of guys do. I honestly think it's partly because of the helmets. I don't have a hard time doing it at all without a helmet. I did struggle a bit as a kid with pads on. Your field of vision is diminished quite and sometimes that's all the difference in locating/tracking the football.

If you have to turn your head more to locate the ball because of the reduced field of vision, then you're probably just going to go all the rest of the way around and elevate for it.

Hill did that far more often than he didn't.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.