View Single Post
Old 03-19-2024, 05:15 AM   #205
King Shit of **** Mountain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
I was going to say whatever Toney's cap hit is, offer him that and cut Toney. The bad news is OBJ ain't playing anywhere for 2.5 mil and change, and it would go all the way against our cap to cut Toney this year. Next year, Toney has a 14.4 mil cap number if we keep him, but nothing to release him (5th year option and all, I'm assuming).

Long story short - Toney is too cheap to cut to make room for OBJ, that will expect at least three times what Toney is going to cost us, not to mention eating the 2.5 mil to sign a guy to a 7-9 million dollar contract.

OBJ ain't coming here, and Toney ain't getting cut. Unfortunately.
I just hope Toney can get his head right, because he’s a weapon if he does.
Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.