View Single Post
Old 03-18-2024, 11:06 PM   #228
For The Glory Of The City

I really want this to happen I am not as much worried about the crossroads displacement part that is what it is I just think it is insane that they want us to vote for this with the most vague plan and a rendering. The The Shermans and Hunts are evaluating this as a business decision but they are asking us to evaluate it and act on it on pure emotion. This thing as been botched from the start and it is especially frustrating as a downtown resident this is going to impact everyone's lives.

Threaten and move if you must a lot would have to happen to get a yes vote from me and I was pretty bought in from the start.
|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.