View Single Post
Old 03-18-2024, 03:19 PM   #864
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Until you've seen this IRL don't say shit to me.

Probably about 20 years ago, when i was still a road tech, i pulled up a driveway and parked as a group of kids were leaving. As i was walking around my truck and they were pulling out, the kids in the back seat had their heads turned all the way around watching me and i was wondering "wtf?". As i approached the left side ohd of a 2 car garage (the right side was closed) a rot walked out of the garage. This sob had a head bigger than mine and if you've ever seen my head you've gone "damn, you got a big head". Anyway...i didn't even break stride. I walked past the dog and even turned around and snapped my fingers and called for it to come. Knocked on the door and the lady that answered looked past me at the dog and her eyes got real big. She walked straight past me without saying a word, grabbed the dog by the collar and walked it over to a chain link dog house that they had made between the two garage doors. Then she turned around and said, how did you get by the dog?

I just told her that i have plently of experience with animals and i've been doing stuff like that my whole life.

No bites, no growls, no drool. Just a confused look. From the dog, not her.
rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote