View Single Post
Old 03-18-2024, 01:29 PM   #821
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. tegu View Post
What about bobcats?
That gets into a gray area. I took enough damage from housecats over the years that a bobcat should be avoided. Servals as well. But I'd fret less about one of those running around the neighborhood than a tiger.

I did encounter a bobcat once when I was out running on a trail. I was running along and it came out of the brush onto the trail about 20 feet in front of me. But it was a tiny bobcat, probably smaller than my housecats. Thinking back, I probably ran right by a mother bobcat that was still in the brush.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.