View Single Post
Old 03-17-2024, 10:17 PM   #990
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by gordonelloyd View Post
I don’t see why anyone would have any interest in FAU. He didn’t show anything last year. It looks like he was a mistake. No way the Bears would trade a number 9 this year for our number 1 this year and next year. And adding in FAU isn’t going to be seen as meaningful.

I think the way things are playing out we should keep Sneed. But if we can parlay him into a low draft pick then to get a LT that would be great. But it doesn’t seem to be working out that way.

And keeping him will be great for our three peat. but we need to get Smith back at left tackle.
I think FAU not playing had more to do with our depth than him being a bust. At worst he replaces Danna this season.

And he did have a nice stick of CMC in the Super Bowl.
RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.