View Single Post
Old 03-17-2024, 05:11 PM   #977
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
How many roster spots are up for grabs on the 53 right now? I haven’t done the math myself but it’s not many at all — as few there’s been in a long long time as of March.

With or without Sneed trade capital, I just foresee Veach going up for his 2-3 guys in this draft and not making a ton of picks.
Totally disagree. We need another WR, CB, RB, TE, LT at the very minimum. Plus a guard and LB could be taken too. No way we're getting just three players from the draft imo.
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.