View Single Post
Old 03-17-2024, 03:02 PM   #958
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
If I'm losing Sneed for the flexibility/ammo to trade up, I'd prefer it to be Mims, or at least ****ing Guyton.
Which gets me to where I am with the WRs.

There's no consensus for a reason. There's very little to actually suggest one is any better than the other. So why give up Sneed to trade up?

Your guy at 32 just isn't an appreciably worse prospect than your guy at 24 in all likelihood. And that's presuming you don't get iced out like we did in last years draft.

It's just WAY too speculative to justify moving Sneed for the mere possibility. You don't take an ass return on a great player for the privilege of MAYBE moving up for someone who is MAYBE a fractional percentage better than who you could've had at 32.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.