View Single Post
Old 03-17-2024, 01:35 PM   #938
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
I don't know if anyone agrees with me but I see 3 legitimate LT prospects in this draft: Alt, Fashanu, and Fautanu. After those guys, shit gets murky.

Guyton might be able to do it. Suamataia might be able to do it. Mims might be able to do it but man is he raw as ****. You have to worry about Morgan's length. Amegadjie is a large jump in competition and he's a bit raw too.

What I figure is Tennessee and New York are taking LTs at 7 and 10. New Orleans might take one at 14. Then you also have some wildcards in there like the Chargers and the Raiders that could take one of those guys and put them at RT instead and pass on the RTs.

It sucks. I don't think we can realistically get higher than 15. So I think 15 or 16 is your target area and you hope one guy makes it there but that's going to cost 1-32, 3-95, and a 2025 1st. If not, then do you want to move to 22/23 to get one of those maybes? Because I think you have to get in front of the gauntlet of DAL, GB, ARZ, and BAL. I don't know... I don't love it.

We must re-sign Donovan Smith then let the chips fall in the draft and move accordingly.
Way too much for a luxury. Because an elite left tackle is exactly that.

More important is securing the weapons for a post Kelce future.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.