View Single Post
Old 03-17-2024, 01:27 PM   #935
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
It’s a tough proposition. I get the making history part of this, but if I told you that you could get a competent LT on a cheap rookie contract for 5 years if you traded Sneed for a 3 to do it, you wouldn’t take that?

Competent LT’s are really hard to find. As much shit that Eric Fisher got, he was a competent LT for years. Having a young guy giving you that as a cost controlled asset is huge.

Look at the history of LT’s in the draft. You have to get one in the first rd. And these guys go off the board quick most of the time. QB and LT are so hard to find bc there just aren’t that many talented guys coming out like other positions.
I don't think your odds are substantially greater at 24 than 32.

My point being that you CAN'T tell me that. You can speculate that it may be the case, but guys like Darrisaw are outliers.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.