View Single Post
Old 03-17-2024, 11:28 AM   #40097
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd1020 View Post
I dont give a **** when or what was illegal at the time. Andro is currently labeled as an anabolic steroid. It has been illegal since 2004. I have no idea what else Piazza was taking because no one was ever tested back in his days. What I do know, from his own mouth, is that he was using steroids, which he has later tried to deny ever using steroids.

Ortiz was popped in the same test that got Sammy Sosa ousted from the HoF. People want to point at the fact that Ortiz never tested positive after the ban, well... neither did A-Rod or Bonds.

All or none. Not some.
Sammy and Big Mac were also robbed. The Hall is a ****ing joke. Too much inconsistency.
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.