View Single Post
Old 03-16-2024, 11:44 PM   #866
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
Nnadi, Saunders, and Chenal are pretty good, really.
I don't know about "pretty good." Serviceable/average at one point or another? Yeah.

Nnadi started as an average player and descended to below-average the past 2 years. He has been a liability at times. Saunders didn't reach anything resembling average until his 4th year, the only year he produced. Chenal has been very average so far. Then you have turds in Lucas Niang and Dorian O'Daniel. Wanya Morris looked like hot shit most of last year but too early to tell.
I'd kinda say it's 50/50 between very average or not much. I don't know if I want to double-up on that versus keeping Sneed for one more run. We don't "need" a ton more cap space but we're looking at maybe forcing our hand at LT in the draft. I think I'd prefer that to a 3 for Sneed. It just sounds like bad management of resources.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote