View Single Post
Old 03-16-2024, 08:08 PM   #837
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Just like our capitalism based society. Everything's true value is what someone is willing to pay. If the market is a 3rd rounder, then thats the bar.

I think Sneed helping us get a 3peat has more value to me than a 3rd rounder. Veach has a different opinion. Cool. He's the best GM in football and has earned our trust on this too.
If Veach accepts a third for Sneed, do you think it’s fair to assume there’s more to the story than we know?
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.