View Single Post
Old 03-16-2024, 07:28 PM   #831
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
Somehow Mahomo gets this.

You want to say we should hang onto Sneed because you want to prioritize this next season? I totally get it and agree. But you want to say Veach is a fool if he accepts this package because the team deserves more? That’s off base however one wants to spin it.

The moment we signed Jones the Sneed situation became far more complicated and we lost leverage. They had and have contingencies and they’re operating with that in mind.
Yeah, especially with a DB.

Veach took garbage in 2018 and created a loaded pipeline of DBs with very few bad moves. He’s pretty much signed the right FAs, let the right or expensive guys walk, drafted well, etc.

I completely understand someone not just blindly trusting with process with Veach and receivers. I don’t get it with DBs though.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote