View Single Post
Old 03-16-2024, 03:56 PM   #767
Hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by YontsRBake View Post
I don’t think we will be signing any other starter caliber player in FA.

We have 9 draft picks and only are really missing a starter at LT and depth at RB and OT. Why would we sell out to get $19.8M in space at this point of FA?

Future years aren’t relevant since Sneed would just walk or be tagged and traded at the end of the year. The cap limit is also probably going to raise by another $15m+ in 2025.

I know he’s publicly said he’d play on the tag but I’d speculate the scenario where we trade him for a 3rd doesn’t have as much to do with immediate cap space as it does his agent pushing against him playing on a tag behind the scenes. I am hoping he ends up staying and playing on it.
We only have 7 picks and it's always likely he'll use some to trade up
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.